Sarah Paulson to Play Two-Headed Woman on AHS: Freakshow
By Alex Panisch
1. In case you couldn’t get enough Sarah Paulson... She'll be playing Bette and Dot in the upcoming season.
2. Conservative pundit Will Cain: 'Everyone’s a little bit bi…but not me.'
3. Here's your ultimate gay guide to the 2014 World Cup.
4. Lily Allen’s releasing her unofficial World Cup song, “Bass Like Home,” for free. Nab it here.
5. Britney Spears’s manager admits the singer has been lip synching during her Las Vegas shows. (Is it a shame that we expected more of her?)
6. Anderson Cooper demolishes Texas State Rep. Bryan Hughes over ex-gay therapy.