Mykki Blanco’s ‘She Gutta’ Video Interjects Gang Culture With Queerness
By Alex Panisch
1. Blanco juxtaposes gang violence and gay sex in “She Gutta.”
2. Wired profiled Trans*H4CK, a group dedicated to bettering the lives of transpeople through technology.
3. La Roux’s “Uptight Downtown” is another choice cut off their upcoming LP, Trouble in Paradise.
4. Utah Republican: “anybody who does not believe that gay marriage is going to be the law of the land just hasn’t been observing what’s going on.”
5. Here’s the guy who punched Brad Pitt’s history of douchebaggery. He sucks.
6. Heather Matarazzo’s Welcome to the Dollhouse, Funny or Die video shows that rebooting the “Special People’s Club” may not work for Millennials.