WATCH: Tatum, Ruffalo, Carell In Oscar Would-Be Contender, Foxcatcher
1. Foxcatcher—starring Steve Carell, Channing Tatum, and Mark Ruffalo—debuted today at Cannes and, by the looks of it, it may be an Oscar contender.
2. Anderson Cooper and his boyfriend, Antoine “Benjamin” Maisani, are opening a gay bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
3. It turns out that Morrissey’s Twitter account is “bogus.”
4. The new True Blood trailer is…well…a lot.
5. France to Kimye: your pre-divorce ceremony isn’t happening at Versailles.
6. Disaffected youth, 3D printed guns, and some vague political message: what else but M.I.A.’s “Double Bubble Trouble” video?