1. Billy Eichner will co-star with his friend and Billy on the Street head writer, Julie Klausner, in the Amy Poehler-produced Difficult People, a show about two comedians who hate everyone but each other.
2. Putin may gain full control over Russia’s internet.
3. Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams flip flops on gays. First she performs at a gay nightclub then she says we’re all going to Hell. Pick a lane Porsha.
4. "Dlisted" serves it to Sandra Lee and her busted Disney princess dress at the Met Gala: What in Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo Hell?
5. Soy Sauce may hold the key to better HIV drugs.
6. Courtney Love’s look in her new video for “You Know My Name” is disco-diva Mrs. Havisham.