1. Terry Richardson did not send model Emma Appleton a Facebook message offering her a Vogue shoot in exchange for sex. The message was sent from a fake account.
2. Robin Roberts went on The Daily Show to talk about her new book, Everybody’s Got Something.
3. Nashville actress Aubrey Peeples will star in the upcoming Jem movie.
4. Betty White doesn’t get why people would be homophobes.
5. Former voice of Sesame Street’s Elmo, Kevin Clash, has been cleared of all sexual abuse charges.
6. The U.S. Postal Service is putting Harvey Milk on a Postage Stamp and Steven Colbert is having none of it.