NPH/Hedwig to Fan During Show: ‘I’m Doing Something Up Here, Motherf@#ker'
By Alex Panisch
1. During a performance of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, an over-zealous theatergoer yelled, “I love you, Neil.” NPH, still in character as an East German trans punk rocker, yelled back, “‘Who’s Neil? I’m not Neil,’ turned to Yitzhak, played by Lena Hall, said, “Are you Neil? You better not be Neil,” and then reminded his fan, “I’m doing something up here, motherfucker.” All in good fun.
2. Now that the latest crop of Terry Richardson sex for stardom accusations have come to light, it seems that Vogue has washed their hands of him.
3. According to The Cut, the golden age of fashion blogging is behind us. R.I.P.
4. Lindsay Lohan had a miscarriage while filming her Lindsay, her documentary series on OWN.
5. HBO has renewed Veep and Silicon Valley.
6. Watch the Neon Trees, fronted by recently out Tyler Glenn, tear up Good Morning America Monday morning.