1. It started out as a light hearted game based on Mo’Nique’s career and ended with Eichner yelling, “have fun getting raped by a homeless man.”
2. Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora collaborated on the stellar, “Black Widow,” a track off Azalea’s upcoming debut album, The New Classic.
3. It’s official, Michael Alig is for sure getting out of jail on May 5.
4. Your sad desk lunches are killing you.
5. James Franco needs to learn to take criticism better.
6. Watch up and coming singer FKA twigs bring down the house at when she debuted her new track, “Give Up.”