2. The Johnny Weir/Victor Voronov divorce is off, but only if Weir publically apologizes and promises in writing that his mother will not meddle in the couple’s finances or marriage. [Insert poorly-timed mother-in-law joke here].
3. For today’s segment of Stuff Nobody Asked For: Champagne and Viagra ice cream.
4. Listen to Charli XCX’s “Boom Clap,” her new single for the upcoming Fault In Our Stars soundtrack.
5. Stream the entirety of Kelis’s new album Food on NPR.
6. Lana Del Rey’s channels a luded up Nancy Sinatra in “West Coast.”