Patrick Stewart And Sir Ian McKellen Are New York’s Favorite Visitors
1. Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellen are probably the only 2 tourists that New Yorkers like. To count down their final performances of No Man’s Land and Waiting For Gadot, they tweeted out these touristy snaps.
2. If you thought Giovanni’s Room was powerful, you should read Baldwin’s film criticism.
3. Guess who’s single and ready to
oppress mingle: Vladimir Putin.
4. Haim and Diplo modeled the USA World Cup uniform. It almost makes me want to care about soccer.
5. Meg Whitman, former CEO of eBay and head of HP, is another tech CEO who wanted to ban same-sex marriage.
6. Here’s Samuel L. Jackson performing Boy Meets World slam poetry, because why not?