Photo: Simon Emmett/Glamour
1. Cameron Diaz thinks, "All women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point," as she explains to UK Glamour.
2. A rainbow flag flies over a building next to Nelson's Column monument in Trafalgar Square in central London on Friday.
3. The federal government will recognize 300+ Michigan same-sex marriages. But will the state start issuing new licenses anytime soon?
4. Burger King offers to cater Kimye's wedding. For realz.
5. Lindsay will be on The Ellen Degeneres Show on March 31. But we already have clips and it looks like she's managed to avoided discussing her "Fuck List" on the show.
6. Joan Rivers finally returned to The Tonight Show—after her decades-long ban.