1. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and Andy Cohen, and Gaga, oh my! It’s the
video “film” for Lady Gaga’s “G.U.Y.”
2. Lindsay Lohan canceled a taping of Oprah’s docu-series on her, so Oprah showed up and told Lilo to not “fuck it up” and to “cut the bullshit.”
3. Ellen Page is not having it from a pastor who tweeted her that being gay was a belief. Her response:
4. American Idol’s first out contestant, M. K. Nobilette, was eliminated last week, but that doesn’t mean the show is over. Here she is performing John Legend’s “All of Me” and talking with Robin Roberts and Michael Strahan.
5. American Horror Story season 4 has an official title: American Horror Story: Freak Show.
6. Billy Eichner ran into now openly closeted philosopher Jim Holt during an episode of Billy on the Street and the result is the most awkward moment I’ve seen in a minute.