1. Dominic Cooper went on The Graham Norton Show and talked about how he once let it all hang out at a restaurant. "I was working in a cafe wearing really tight jeans,” said The History Boys actor. “I had two cappuccinos in one hand and pastries in the other, and as I approached the table it fell out of my jeans and rested neatly on the table. There was nothing I could do." We've got the video of the conversation below:
2. Nicki Minaj’s former “wig guru” is suing her. Terrence Davidson alleges that Minaj stole his hair designs and after promising to start a wig business with him, went on to start the business by herself. Davidson is suing for $30 million in damages.
3. Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni has asked the US to advise him on whether or not he should sign anti-gay bill. The president’s spokesman said he would not sign the bill into law until he’s heard scientific advice. Though he first said he wouldn’t sign the bill, claiming it was wrong to punish people who were born “abnormal,” a group of Ugandan scientists told him that homosexuality was a choice and so he’s reconsidered. He’s reached out to the US to advise him and work with his scientists. Though sexual relations between men is already illegal in Uganda, the proposed law would make punishments for those convicted of homosexuality more severe—prison terms could be as long as a life sentence—and the law would also make lesbian sex illegal, a first in Uganda. The US is one of Uganda’s largest foreign aid donors and this may be why Museveni has reached out.
4. A federal judge in Chicago has declared that same-sex marriages in Cook County must start immediately. The Advocate reports that U.S. District Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman said in her ruling that there is no justifiable reason for same-sex couples to wait until the state’s marriage equality law takes effect in June.
5. Karmin, the duo behind the smash hit “Brokenhearted” is back with the video for "I Want It All.” Not only is the song super catchy, but the video features some hot guy on guy action and roller dancing. Who doesn’t like that? Check it out below.
6. RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant Bianca Del Rio attended the RPDR premiere party in New York and, rather than lip-synching, made a dress on stage in under 4 minutes. And it looked damn good. Take a seat Project Runway. Check out the video below.