Patrick Stewart Isn't Gay, He's Just Awesome
By Matthew Breen
Sir Patrick Stewart is an out gay actor who supported Ellen Page’s coming out, according to an op-ed in The Guardian recently. Except he’s actually not gay. And The Guardian should probably know that.
“This article was amended on 17 February 2014. The third paragraph originally said 'Some gay people, such as Sir Patrick Stewart, think Page's coming out speech is newsworthy.' This should have read 'Some people, such as Sir Patrick Stewart, think Page's coming out speech is newsworthy.’”
Just because a man hangs out with his gay bestie Sir Ian MeKellen, it doesn't mean he's gay.
No matter, he’s not bothered. In fact, Stewart's Twitter response is so cool, it’s further proof that Sir Patrick is just the bomb.
Well, @guardian it makes for a nice change...at least I didn't wake up to the internet telling me I was dead again.
— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) February 18, 2014
Sirs Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart, minus the chicken wings
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne