Don’t Angry Tweet @ioc
1. People have been angrily tweeting @ioc, thinking that it’s the International Olympic Committee. But it turns out it's the Open Institute of Catalonia, a university in the North East of Spain ("Institut Obert de Catalunya," hence "ioc"). So...you might want to not do that.
2. Kenneth Bae, an American being held in North Korea, has been sent to a labor camp. Kenneth has been held in the country since November 2012 and was convicted of committing “hostile acts” against the state. He could be in the camp for up to 15 years.
4. But you know who didn’t get arrested? t.A.T.u. Remember? They're the fake lesbians who had that one hit in 2001 and it was only a thing because they made out in the video. Well the duo performed at the Olympic opening ceremony and didn’t get arrested for holding hands on stage. While we all know why they didn’t get arrested: they’re openly fake lesbians; one question does remain: why the Hell did they book t.A.T.u? Were the Baha Men busy?
5. In solidarity with the LGBTQ community, Baryshnikov met with three gay activists and wore a rainbow scarf as a sign of support. You go Aleksandr Petrovsky; we almost forgive you now for what you did to Carrie.
6. First Russia bans gays and now they're banning Chobani?! That’s it, now we’re mad.