WATCH: Wanda Sykes and Olympics on The Tonight Show
By Matthew Breen
Wanda Sykes was on The Tonight Show to talk Olympics with Jay Leno and whether she’d go in a coalition of entertainers. “Young, single Wanda, yeah she’d go. There’s some hot Russian bitches over there! But married mother Wanda, I cannot go over there…”
Sykes was her usual charming, effusive self, and joked that she’d only go as a an athlete in the biathlon, “I would do the biathlon, at least I got a gun.” Leno, in typical tone deaf fashion, joked, “The biathlon, I thought on the way down, you do a guy, you do a girl….” Blech.
“What the hell is wrong with you?” Sykes asked. She laughed politely. The audience didn’t.
Soon enough, Jimmy Fallon will be taking over Leno's seat as host of The Tonight Show, and we can hardly wait. So long, Jay. Can’t say we’ll miss ya.
She also talks State of the Union, the Republican response and how she cannot control her libido, just like Mike Huckabee suggests.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto