Grammys: Macklemore, Madonna, Queen Latifah Marry Same-Sex Couples
By Out.com Editors
The 2014 Grammy Awards were handed out on Sunday. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, who were nominated for seven awards, took home Best New Artist. The two led an emotional performance of "Same Love." The duo was joined by Mary Lambert and Queen Latifah, who miracuriously ordained 30-plus (some same-sex) couples on stage. The beautiful moment was capped off by Madonna.
In other Grammys news: There were pianos! Robots! Taylor Swift dancing! Lorde! Lana Del Rey Oscar campaigning during commercial break (seriously, listen)! Queen Latifah not coming out! Beyoncé engaging in foreplay with Jay Z!
We're just bummed that Ja'mie wasn't nominated.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew