WATCH: Sneak Peek of Looking Episode 2
By Out.com Editors
In the first episode of Looking—starring Jonathan Groff, Frankie Alvarez, and Murray Bartlett—we saw Patrick (Groff) get picked up by a cute guy on San Fran public transportation. After the awkwardness of attending his ex-boyfriend's bachelor party (and that super-awkward scene where they pee next to one another at the bar), he shows up at the bar where Richie, the train guy (played by Raul Castillo), is working the door. Now, in the second episode, we find out that they decided to go out on a date.
This episode conjures up all those bad decisions (like going to a bar together and then drinking too much) one makes while dating. In this scene from episode 2—which airs Sunday, January 26 at 10:30 p.m. EST—Richie, tells Patrick, "You can learn a lot about a person in 30 minutes." He's referring to the fact that he's a barber and that's the timeframe it takes to cut someone's hair. But it could also be an apt description for any first encounter. Watch the clip below:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Zachary Quinto on the Epic Kirk-Spock Bromance
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale