First Look: Scott Sell Is The Last Straight Man
By Out.com Editors
In The Last Straight Man, Scott Sell makes his feature film debut as Cooper, an engaged straight man who happens to find himself in bed with his best gay friend (Mark Cirillo) after a night of drinking. The story plays out like a gay One Day with the two characters meeting up in the same hotel room on the same day each year to catch up on each other's lives as well as explore their sexuality.
Check out Cooper, the man who finds himself in bed with Lewis over the next twelve years, in all his shirtless glory. (It's no wonder Lewis was willing to engage in these annual hook-ups).
Watch the red band trailer, which titillates with the promise of sex and (possibly) love:
An official release date has not been announced but the film will make the rounds at festivals in 2014.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes