Who Is the One Person Who Won’t Take Miley’s Photo?
By Matthew Breen
The first few pictures from the Marc Jacobs’ spring/summer 2014 campaign have a certain je ne sais quois, though it’s not the kind we’ve come to expect from photographer Juergen Teller, the man who has shot almost every campaign for Jacobs. It's because photographer Teller refused to shoot the spiky-haired twerker.
Marc Jacobs told WWD that photographer David Sims took the pictures for the campaign rather than his regular collaborator Teller saying, “I have worked with Juergen for years and love him as an artist. He just didn’t want to shoot her.” We're left to wonder why.
Cyrus is a likely choice for the campaign, as she seems to have been a Marc Jacobs fan. According to WWD she recently took “ her clothes off for the ‘Protect the Skin You’re In’ T-shirt campaign and presented the designer and his business partner with the top award at Fashion Group International’s Night of Stars in October.”
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'