WATCH: An Extended Look at Lifetime's Flowers in the Attic
By Stacy Lambe
If there is one group viewing party you throw this month, it has to be for Lifetime's remake of Flowers in the Attic. The film is an adaptation of V.C. Andrews' gothic tale about siblings forced to grow up behind locked doors which was later turned into a feature film of the same name.
Mason Dye and Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka take on the brother and sister roles that lead to an incestuous entanglement while Ellen Burstyn plays the tyrannical granny that locks them away.
If you're not already excited after watching the trailer, then know that Lifetime's just announced they are planning a sequel. The film premieres Jan. 18 on Lifetime.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series