A&E To Let Phil Robertson Back On Duck Dynasty
By Alex Panisch
1. A&E has decided to end Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson’s “indefinite hiatus.” In case you forgot, Robertson was suspended a little over a week ago because of some incredibly bigoted and ignorant statements he made in an interview with GQ. A&E, who were not about to kill their cash cow, have reinstated Robertson and released a piss-poor statement. Congrats A&E, your poster boy’s a bigot.
2. Miley kissed a girl and she liked it/wanted attention.
3. According to Gawker, 2013 was hip-hop's "'Faggot' spring." Have things really gotten better for gays in hip-hop? We're gonna say yes, but Juzwiak's argument kind of breaks down at the end.
4. Benedict Cumberbatch—Sherlock Homes himself—will be staring in a film about recently pardoned computer pioneer, Alan Turing. The film is called The Imitation Game and Cumberbatch will share the screen with the likes of Keira Knightley, Matthew Goode, Mark Strong and Charles Dance.
5. Kanye says he’s not going to “talk shit” about people for six months. If you believe that, I’ve got some swamp land in Florida that I’d like to see you.
6. Utah became the newest state to allow same-sex marriage. Check out some of the first weddings below: