QVC's First Gay Marriage Proposal LIVE on TV
By Out.com Editors
Will Gowing was wearing a silly elf hat when his partner Steve Gardner proposed to him during a live taping of Alison Young's beauty show on QVC in the UK, but what started out as an awkward on-screen proposal turned into a sweet TV first. It was a little tricky with Gowing reading what he thought was a customer message, which read:
"Hi Ali and Will. I found my hero product at QVC over nine years ago, since then I've used it everyday and the results keep getting better and better.
"It's added enormously to my life, changed my outlook of the world and I now can't imagine my life without it.
"The product I was lucky enough to find almost ten years ago was the love I share with you, Will Gowing. Will you marry me?"
Watch the clip below:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters