Angel Haze Answers Questions About Her New Album
By Stacy Lambe
On Sunday, Angel Haze took to Twitter to answer some questions about her upcoming album, which she leaked to the Internet last week.
ICYMI: The leak came after a dispute with her record label over the album’s release date (originally slated for January then pushed back to March). Following the drama, Dirty Gold is now set for a digital release on December 30.
Here’s what she had to say about the upcoming album:
Favorite lyric: “Don’t sell your soul, baby, you are dirty gold”
Favorite song: “Black Dahlia”
One word that defines her album: Honest
Biggest takeaway from the album: That nothing can break you and you can be/have whatever you want.
The song that has the most meaning to her: “Dirty Gold” and “Battle Cry”
The song that was most fun to record: “A Tribe Called Red”
Longest song to record: “Planes Fly,” 6 ½ hours
As a treat to her fans, Haze released a YouTube video of her performing her favorite verse from “A Tribe Called Red.”
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends