Underwear Models for Affordable Healthcare
By Out.com Editors
Full Frontal Freedom has teamed up with Out2Enroll to produce a new parody video (below) to bring awareness to the final week of healthcare marketplace enrollment. Out2Enroll's larger mission is to make sure that the benefits of the Affordable Care Act reach LGBT communities. It's certainly an important issue, but it's hard to focus with all those beefcakes running around in their underwear.
But hey, that's what the website is for. For more info, check out out2enroll.org.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever