Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins at Celebrating Christmas
By Stacy Lambe
By now, everyone (or at least 145,000+ users) has seen the Chicago Gay Hockey Association's adorkably hunky rendition of the Mariah Carey classic, "All I Want For Christmas." The video, which went 'viral' just after Thanksgiving, showcases the hockey team's many talents: singing, ice skating, dancing, rugged charmingness, the ability to look squarely into the camera and make you blush. Okay, you get the idea.
If you haven't seen it yet, take the time to watch now. I'll wait:
Then they took all this holiday cheer one step further. The team went so far as to parody themselves (and the now archaic CD compilation) with even more renditions of classic Christmas tunes. Whew. So many out-of-tunes hunks on ice.
But then they really upped the cheer with their Christmas card. Beards, jockstraps, and candy canes?
I know what I want for Christmas: One of these players with a customized jersey wrapped beneath my Christmas tree.
Thanks Chicago Gay Hockey Association for bringing some fun, hunky holiday cheer!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Quote of the Day: Teen Wolf's Charlie Carver on His Gay Sex Scenes