Today in Kellan Lutz
By Matthew Breen
Before Hercules (Kellan Lutz) was a legend, he was an ordinary man—who could do reverse swan dive off a waterfall like Tom Daley. (And he kept his loincloth incredibly white in the pre-washing machine Classical Era.)
We dig the new 300-inspired sword-sand-sandals movies. Yeah the gore is comical, and the slo-mo technique is tiresomely overused. Yes, movie industry. You just keep those demigods’ shirts off, and we’ll buy the tickets.
Watch the latest trailer here:
Hercules by director Brett Ratner, now opens July 25, 2014.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film