Year of Penny: VH1 to Re-Air Happy Endings
By Stacy Lambe
Who says Christmas doesn't come early? On Tuesday, VH1 announced that it has acquired the rights to Happy Endings and will re-air the series in its entirety starting in January of next year.
Even though this is the time of year that Max (Adam Pally) would be hibernating, he and the rest of the gang will kick of the 2014 with a series marathon starting at 8 p.m. EST on New Year's Eve and finishing up the next day.
The show will then re-air from 7 to 9 p.m. every Wednesday night giving us something to look forward to in the cold winter months.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.