WATCH: Gwyneth Paltrow & Michael Kors Throw The Beigest Christmas Party Ever
By Stacy Lambe
In the latest issue of GOOP, Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle website, the actress invites designer Michael Kors over to help plan for the holidays. The two of them together are about as beige as you can get and, not surprisingly, they throw quite the beige party.
And it has everything: drunk ice creaming, wrapping until the wee hours of the morning, Gwyneth impersonating Cher, a seat for Queen Elizabeth, cheese puffs, Michael Kors gift boxes, $2,600 minimalist capes designed by Michael Kors for the Michael Kors collection and Gwyneth singing "Santa Baby." (Watch out Eartha Kitt.)
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection