Rita Ora Joins Fifty Shades of Grey Cast
By Alex Panisch
The British pop singer and face of Madonna’s “Material Girl” clothing line has signed up to be in the Fifty Shades of Grey film. Vulture reports that Ora will play Mia, Christian Grey’s adopted sister who lives in Paris and comes to visit. She joins Jamie Dornan who plays the eponymous billionaire/sadist, Dokota Johnson who plays Grey’s assistant/love interest, Anastasia Steele, Eloise Mumford, Max Martini, Luke Grimes, Jennifer Ehle, and other people you've probably never heard of. Filming began recently in Vancoover and the film is expected to be out on February 13, 2015.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay News & Opinion - Gay Marriage, Sports, Athletes