Stream Britney Jean, The New Britney Spears Album
By Stacy Lambe
For those looking for something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving can get excited about streaming the new Britney album, "Britney Jean."
The singer's highly-anticipated new release doesn't drop until Dec. 3, but much like Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus, she's promoting it with an exclusive stream on iTunes (click "View in iTunes" to stream on your computer).
Here's what we learned about "Britney Jean":
- Clocking in at 36 minutes, 8 seconds, the album doesn't waste any time with filler; her first two singles ("Work Bitch" and "Perfume") help open the LP.
- Britney reunites with will.i.am (on "It Should Be Easy") but sounds less British this time around.
- T.I. is there (on "Tik Tik Boom"), presumably confused as to why.
- Even though the lyrics are "Baby make me tik, tik, tik, tik, tik, boom," all we hear is "dick."
- Diplo tries his best to extend some of the magic from Sia's "Elastic Heart" to Britney on "Passenger."
- Oh hey, lil sis Jamie Lynn shows up for some wine and some auto-tune (on "Chillin' With You").
(For those who don't want to bother with iTunes, check Tumblr in the next hour and all the tracks are likely to be streaming on your Dashboard.)