WATCH: ‘Girls’ Season Three Trailer Reminds Us That Life Ain’t So Bad
By Alex Panisch
As the holiday season approaches and we visit our families, rack up huge amounts of credit card debt, reflect over the past year, and generally come to the not so startling realization that our lives are in utter shambles, it’s good to know that somewhere out there—even in the realm of fiction—there is somebody who’s a hotter mess than you. Enter Hannah Horvath and the Girls Season 3 trailer.
Yes, the much debated, critically acclaimed, HBO series by Lena Dunham will be returning January 12 with 2 back-to-back episodes and from the looks of it, it’s a dysfunctional as ever. Hannah still dating a borderline sociopath? Yep. Shoshanna still talking like a coked-up hummingbird who just mainlined Red Bull. Totes. Marnie participating in what looks like the lamest training montage of all time? Uh-huh. Gravestone twerking. Oh, there is gravestone twerking. Somebody make a GIF of that. Watch the video below, and then rewatch it, then re-rewatch it, and then reevaluate your life and your choices. Not so bad eh?
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Jack Antonoff: Rocker, Ally, Militant Fashionisto, Lena’s Arm Candy
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know