WATCH: Judi Dench Say the Terms 'Gay Homosexual' & 'Beard'
By Out.com Editors
In the film Philomena, directed by Stephen Frears, we follow Judi Dench as she searches (along with Steve Coogan) for the son she gave up for adoption when nuns wouldn't allow her to keep the child she had out of wedlock.
Michael Musto recently spoke to Peter Hermann, the actor who plays the boyfriend of the gay son who Dench's Philomena is trying to learn details about. As Musto wrote:
"You haven’t lived until you’ve seen Dench saying that she knew her son was gay, 'but I just wondered if he might be bicurious.' She also freely utters the terms 'gay homosexual' and 'beard' and says she’s fully aware that some guys don’t like to use condoms because it doesn’t feel as good. This is one instinctually savvy lady, one who seems to know most of the answers, even as she’s desperately looking for them. And she makes mention of her clitoris, too!"
Well now you have a chance for a sneak peek from Philomena before it opens in select theaters Nov. 22 before opening nationally Nov. 27. If you missed it, here's the clip where Dench discovers her son was gay. And now watch Judi Dench say "I know Anthony was a gay homosexual," "And we met Marcia, who I believe was his beard?" below:
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Team Bey
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It