Looking Back on the Male Contestants of America's Next Top Model
By Stacy Lambe
This season on America's Next Top Model, Tyra Banks put the men to the test when she included eight male contestants on the show. The news came as a surprise for fans and the female contestants, who were initially not happy with the idea of a guy taking home the crown.
However, the guys injected a much-needed boost of energy into the show, which is concluding its 20th cycle, and offered some eye candy for gays tired of looking at Tyra’s tooch each week.
Of the eight male contestants, six of them were standouts: Phil with his Jesus frocks, Marvin the crier, Don with his hypnotizing eyes, Cory and all his sass, Chris H.’s penchant for fighting and Jeremy’s puppy dog face. (Mike and Chris S. didn’t have the stamina to make it very far).
Now it’s down to the final three: Jourdan, the lone female, Cory and Marvin. Just who will win is anyone’s guess. In the meantime, check out the good, bad and confusing of the male contestants’ photo shoots and appreciate how far they've come since the first episode.
Question is: who do you want to be on top?
America's Next Top Model finale airs on Friday, Nov. 8 at 9 p.m. EST.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models