James Wolk Gives Us His Best Pin-Up Pose
By Stacy Lambe
If you're not watching The Crazy Ones on CBS, now may be the time to start. James Wolk plays a copywriter on the David E. Kelley-produced show about Robin Williams as an eccentric advertising executive. And before you ask yourself if you've seen this before. The concept sounds eeriely similar to Mad Men, during which Wolk had an season-long arc as the mysterious account executive, Bob Benson.
Anyway, back to why we should be watching The Crazy Ones... The always adorable and incredibly sexy Wolk has found another way to get tongues wagging. In an upcoming episode, the actor dons a pair of cut-off jeans and does pin-up poses atop of a car.
While we're not entirely sure what's going on here, we don't care. We're just fixated on the popsicle, among other things.
[H/T HuffPost TV]
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas