Downton Abbey Wine Collection Launches
By Out.com Editors
We're not sure the Dowager Countess would approve of the shameless marketing of her ancestral home, but these Downton Abbey wines would make for a great Downton-style dinner party—complete with one of Mrs Patmore's steak and kidney puddings.
As of today, the Downton Abbey Wine Collection features two enticing blends from the Bordeaux region of France: a “Blanc” white wine and a “Claret” red wine. Downton Abbey Blanc is a light and crisp white blend, while Downton Abbey Claret is medium-bodied red with bright fruit and a silky finish.
READER COMMENTS (
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Body Ready: Performance Grooming With Swimmer Amini Fonua
- Check Out Exclusive Animated GIFs of Chris O'Dowd and Nick Frost's Epic Dance-off
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2