1. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka are going as Tweedledee and Tweedledum for Halloween and they're dressing their twins as Alice and the White Rabbit (if we're reading this right).
2. NBC put Parks and Recreation on hiatus. Vulture reports that the show is on hiatus, effective immediately. This week’s episode will be replaced by a The Voice re-run and the show will be replaced by garden-variety filler until November 14 and November 21, when the network will air back-to-back episodes both nights. After that, the show’s off the air until January 9.
3. Just like Leather Face (or those cold sores you picked up in P-town), Azealia Banks is back even though you thought it was gone for sure...this time. But unlike the aforementioned, we’re glad that she’s back. This weekend, she released the video for her Pharrell-produced “ATM Jam,” and it’s pretty awesome. Check out the video here.
4. Think you're in a dry spell? The Guardian is reporting that 45% of women aged 16-24 "were not interested in or despised sexual contact." Over 25% of men said the same thing. Though the data only includes straight people, it still makes me feel better about my sex life.
5. Dolly Parton went to the hospital today after a car accident. Don't worry she's OK. According to TMZ, she was released from the hospital with only minor injuries.
6. Jennifer Tilly went on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live and it looks like she knocked back six or seven 5 Hour Energies beforehand. Check out the video below.