First Looking: Jonathan Groff in Leather
By Jerry Portwood
Photo of Jonathan Groff by Reed Morano via Instagram
We've been looking to find out as much as we could about HBO's Looking for some time. Now, thanks to Reed Morano, the show’s director of cinematography, and creator Michael Lannan, we're getting lots of teases. Morano tweeted the above photo and the show’s creator Michael Lannan has been sharing it and his own behind the scenes shots all via his own Twitter and Instagram.
They even had some fun recently filming during San Francisco's Folsom Street Fair:
And look at Groff and Lannan, the adorable snuggle bunnies, below:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- HBO to Debut Ryan Murphy's The Normal Heart on May 25