The Making of More Scenes from a Gay Marriage
By Out.com Editors
Jared Allman and Rodiney Santiago in 'More Scenes from a Gay Marriage'
Audiences ate up director Matt Riddlehoover's film Scenes From a Gay Marriage, and now he's back with a sequel. It picks up two years after the original left off, and it turns out things get kinda meta: A gay-themed film (starring Charlie David and Rett Terrell) has been made about how Darren (Matt Riddlehoover) and Joe (Jared Allman) met and fell in love.
"As a result of the film's success, Darren and Joe begin to question whether their domestic partnership is as exciting or romantic as what led up to it," according to the website. The cast includes Jared Allman, Charlie David (Mulligans, Judas Kiss), Rodiney Santiago (Logo's The A List: New York), and Thashana McQuiston, who reprises her role as Luce, Darren's sharp-tongued gal pal, fromScenes from a Gay Marriage.
The team has wrapped principal photography and have raised some cash, but are continuing an Indiegogo campaign to finish the film. Check out the Making of featurette below and visit the page to see how you can get involved.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans