T.R. Knight Tied the Knot with His Boyfriend Over the Weekend
By Out.com Editors
Photo of the couple by Bruce Glikas for FILMMAGIC
He may be trying to keep it quiet, but sources have told Us Weekly that T.R. Knight, 40, quietly married his longtime boyfriend Patrick on October 4 in a private ceremony in New York City. According to the magazine's website, the pair tied the knot "in an intimate ceremony in front of family and friends"—which included Knight's former Grey's Anatomy co-star and real-life BFF Katherine Heigl flew in to attend.
Knight is currently starring as Mercutio in the Off-Broadway production of Romeo & Juliet at Classic Stage Company along with Elizabeth Olsen and William Hurt (not to be confused with the Broadway version starring Orlando Bloom and Condola Rashad). According to Us, Knight was absent from the Friday and Saturday performances to celebrate the big occasion.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics