LISTEN: Katy Perry’s ‘Walking On Air’
By Alex Panisch
Can we talk about the 90s for a second? Specifically 90s Eurodance? Ace of Base, Real McCoy, Haddaway. It was a great time for music and—to get personal here—90s Eurodance in particular is one of my favorite genres. I love it passionately. If I’m on a date and he can’t name “Mr. Vain” from the intro, I shut it down then and there. Sorry not sorry.
If you feel as I do, then I have good news for you. It’s Katy Perry’s latest single, “Walking On Air”, and it sounds like 1993 in the best way possible. It makes me want to put on my Oakleys, spray on the CK1, and page my dealer. The track is the second single of Ms. Perry’s upcoming Prism, which drops next month. The first single, “Roar,” shot to the top of the Billboard charts and unseated “Blurred Lines” from the No. 1 spot. Check out the track below. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I've got to see a man about some Black Cherry Warheads.
Prism is due out Oct. 22
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out