LISTEN: Katy Perry’s ‘Walking On Air’
By Alex Panisch
Can we talk about the 90s for a second? Specifically 90s Eurodance? Ace of Base, Real McCoy, Haddaway. It was a great time for music and—to get personal here—90s Eurodance in particular is one of my favorite genres. I love it passionately. If I’m on a date and he can’t name “Mr. Vain” from the intro, I shut it down then and there. Sorry not sorry.
If you feel as I do, then I have good news for you. It’s Katy Perry’s latest single, “Walking On Air”, and it sounds like 1993 in the best way possible. It makes me want to put on my Oakleys, spray on the CK1, and page my dealer. The track is the second single of Ms. Perry’s upcoming Prism, which drops next month. The first single, “Roar,” shot to the top of the Billboard charts and unseated “Blurred Lines” from the No. 1 spot. Check out the track below. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I've got to see a man about some Black Cherry Warheads.
Prism is due out Oct. 22
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend