Steve Grand's Back-to-Back NYC Performances Tonight
By Jesse Steinbach
Steve Grand is coming to NYC! The openly gay, hunky country singer (and readers' choice award nominee) caught our attention after his music video "All-American Boy" went viral this summer. The song — think Taylor Swift but queer — has been viewed over 2 million times and is empowering a new generation of musicians to express themselves with honesty and strength.
Grand is double booked tonight, Friday, September 27th — so you have two shots to catch him! He'll perform at LQNY on behalf of Bailey House (an organization that provides housing to men, women and children dealing with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses) alongside American Idol alums Diana DeGarmo and Ace Young. He'll also rock out at XL Club from 8:00pm-9:00pm.
- Christmas Comes Early: Beyoncé Drops 'Visual Album' While You Were Sleeping
- Gay Icons: Kremlin to Receive Elton John, George Michael, Tom Daley Nesting Dolls
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellan
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street