Steve Grand's Back-to-Back NYC Performances Tonight
By Jesse Steinbach
Steve Grand is coming to NYC! The openly gay, hunky country singer (and readers' choice award nominee) caught our attention after his music video "All-American Boy" went viral this summer. The song — think Taylor Swift but queer — has been viewed over 2 million times and is empowering a new generation of musicians to express themselves with honesty and strength.
Grand is double booked tonight, Friday, September 27th — so you have two shots to catch him! He'll perform at LQNY on behalf of Bailey House (an organization that provides housing to men, women and children dealing with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses) alongside American Idol alums Diana DeGarmo and Ace Young. He'll also rock out at XL Club from 8:00pm-9:00pm.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models