Steve Grand's Back-to-Back NYC Performances Tonight
By Jesse Steinbach
Steve Grand is coming to NYC! The openly gay, hunky country singer (and readers' choice award nominee) caught our attention after his music video "All-American Boy" went viral this summer. The song — think Taylor Swift but queer — has been viewed over 2 million times and is empowering a new generation of musicians to express themselves with honesty and strength.
Grand is double booked tonight, Friday, September 27th — so you have two shots to catch him! He'll perform at LQNY on behalf of Bailey House (an organization that provides housing to men, women and children dealing with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses) alongside American Idol alums Diana DeGarmo and Ace Young. He'll also rock out at XL Club from 8:00pm-9:00pm.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50