WATCH: Ryan Amador Smear Away Hate
By Out.com Editors
Remember when Christina Aguilera was able to belt out a ballad like "Beautiful" and pull your emotional heartstrings? Well, there's a whole new generation of singer-songwriters who aren't afraid to get straight to the point.
The lyrics for Ryan Amador's "Define Me" are simple and direct, but it's the video that will grab your attention. In it, Amador is joined by singer Jo Lampert, and both of them strip down to their underwear to reveal slurs written in grease paint. Then they start to wash away hate. Listen up, and watch it below:
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The Men Who Want AIDS—and How It Improved Their Lives
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera