WATCH: Ryan Amador Smear Away Hate
By Out.com Editors
Remember when Christina Aguilera was able to belt out a ballad like "Beautiful" and pull your emotional heartstrings? Well, there's a whole new generation of singer-songwriters who aren't afraid to get straight to the point.
The lyrics for Ryan Amador's "Define Me" are simple and direct, but it's the video that will grab your attention. In it, Amador is joined by singer Jo Lampert, and both of them strip down to their underwear to reveal slurs written in grease paint. Then they start to wash away hate. Listen up, and watch it below:
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'