1. Sixteen-year-old Kick-Ass and Carrie actress Chloë Grace Moretz has four brothers, two of whom are gay, and if you say anything even remotely homophobic, Moretz will cut you... out of her life. “I have two gay brothers and two straight brothers... My gay brothers were treated horrifically until they grew up and understood how to deal with it," she told Seventeen magazine. "...You will not be a part of my life if you ever say anything bad about my brothers."
2. The White House seems open to the idea of accepting Russia's offer and using the UN to track, gather, and destroy Syria's chemical weapons arsenal, but that then leaves the pesky problem of what to do about dictatorial Syrian President Bashar Assad...
3. Marriage equality activists in Ohio kicked off their education campaign today, but haven't set a goal on when they hope to put same-sex nuptials up for a state-wide vote.
4. Meanwhile, in Arizona, the marriage equality movement seems all but dead after activists couldn't decide on whether or not to fight for a ballot vote.
5. The new "You've Got This" initiative hopes to do for HIV positive people what "It gets better" did for bullied teens: compile a series of inspirational videos to help recently infected people realize that, yes, life goes on.