WATCH: 10 Failed Aaron Spelling TV Shows
By Andrew Belonsky
9. MALIBU SHORES: There was some solid talent on this 1996 show — pre-Felicity Keri Russell, pre-Buffy Charisma Carpenter, and the terribly underrated Susan Ward — but the West Side Story-meets-90210 premise tanked with viewers.
10. TITANS: Spelling enlisted some serious soap stars — Jack Wagner, Victoria Principal, Yasmine Bleeth − to create a "Dynasty for the next generation" in 2000, but even the good-looking cast couldn't save this schlockfest sudster. But it wasn't all bad. As with other Spelling flops, this provided a platform for emerging stars, in this case Kevin Zegers and John Barrowman.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- RSVP for Rock OUT LA Fashion Week