Charlie Hunnam: From Queer as Folk to Fifty Shades in 5 Steps
By Jesse Steinbach
By now, hopefully the straight world has caught up to the fact that Charlie Hunnam has been queering scenes from a young age. The news that he was cast in the lead role of the much-anticipated movie adaptation of the BDSM soft-porn Fifty Shades of Grey seemed to take many people who considered themselves pop culture vultures by surprise. But gay men have been cherishing Charlie for quite some time. And it may make the film bearable to watch! Starting with his breakout role as the gay Lolita at the center of the groundbreaking Queer as Folk, we chart this charming man's many acting assets.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling