Need to Know: Me In My Place Guys
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Ryan Pfluger
The website Meinmyplace.com was started, according to the site, to "celebrate the authentic beauty of every day women in the comfort of their own home." But what about the boys? Don't fret. The website has tapped photographer Ryan Pfluger to start the men's version after they saw a bunch of his male portraits on tumblr.
We asked Pfluger about his work, and he explained, "My personal work has always been about getting that one portrait. For all of my work, personal or editorial, I'm a very traditional portrait photographer. This site is much more casual, a little more sexual and with a lot of consistent content."
But what is it about Meinmyplaceguys.com that's different than all the other places where you can find sexy, naked men?
"With the amount of images that permeate the Internet, especially of naked men, I was drawn to the idea of having a consistent place for people to go to," explains Pfluger. "These aren't models, just real guys in their homes. There's no styling or grooming, and I always have enjoyed the photographic process when it's just me and a subject. It's just natural sensuality."
Click through and check it out for yourself and see what he means...
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Slideshow: Topman x SIBLING Holiday Collection
- WATCH: Bway's Nick Adams in his Pajamas in 'Christmas With the Skivvies'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut