Need to Know: Me In My Place Guys
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Ryan Pfluger
The website Meinmyplace.com was started, according to the site, to "celebrate the authentic beauty of every day women in the comfort of their own home." But what about the boys? Don't fret. The website has tapped photographer Ryan Pfluger to start the men's version after they saw a bunch of his male portraits on tumblr.
We asked Pfluger about his work, and he explained, "My personal work has always been about getting that one portrait. For all of my work, personal or editorial, I'm a very traditional portrait photographer. This site is much more casual, a little more sexual and with a lot of consistent content."
But what is it about Meinmyplaceguys.com that's different than all the other places where you can find sexy, naked men?
"With the amount of images that permeate the Internet, especially of naked men, I was drawn to the idea of having a consistent place for people to go to," explains Pfluger. "These aren't models, just real guys in their homes. There's no styling or grooming, and I always have enjoyed the photographic process when it's just me and a subject. It's just natural sensuality."
Click through and check it out for yourself and see what he means...
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula