WATCH: Beyoncé Contributed To This Awesomely Random Song
By Out.com Editors
Ms. B doesn't appear in the video, but she and her pals from Destiny's Child did contribute backup vocals for "Sex Kitten," a track by fellow Houston native Kitten Kay Sera, a woman who has only worn the color pink for 30 years and is now known as The Pink Lady of Hollywood. One Out editor described her as a mix of The B-52's Kate Pierson and Samantha in Bewitched, which is pretty spot-on.
It's unclear when these backup vocals were recorded — possibly before commoner Beyoncé became Beyoncé, Queen of Charts — but the track is lively, Kitten Kay's energy is great, the man is attractive, and the Pillow Talk-esque video's a wonderfully silly distraction for your first post-summer morning.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out