WATCH: RuPaul Gives Henry Rollins Advice on Love
By Andrew Belonsky
Henry Rollins, the straight former Black Flag front man who consistently fights for LGBT equality, seems like a tough, totally on-top-of-it kind of guy, the kind of guy who has no trouble getting tail at the drop of the hat. But apparently that's not the case, so Rollins let RuPaul give him some love lessons in her latest installment of the web series RuPaul Drives…
As always, it the secret is letting down your guard and allowing someone to see the real you, warts and all.
READER COMMENTS (
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out