First Look: New 'Kill Your Darlings' Poster
By Out.com Editors
Although everyone is excited to see Mr. Radcliffe get it on with Mr. DeHaan in John Krokidas's Kill Your Darlings, that's not the only reason to get excited about
Daniel Radcliffe has not been shy talking about the experience. As he explained in our March cover story:
"For me, Kill Your Darlings is a film about young love in whatever form it takes. It wasn’t any more challenging than if you’re doing a [sexual] awakening scene with a girl. At no point did any of us want to do anything that would distinguish it from how we would fall in love with somebody—to my knowledge, there is no difference in how heterosexual and homosexual people fall in love. A lot of people are quick to ask if it’s a gay love story—well, yes, they are gay characters, but it’s just a love story."
And now we get another glimpse at the boys in the just-released poster.
The film opens in New York City and Los Angeles October 16.
For a bit more of a taste, check out the teaser below:
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet