WATCH: Kit Harington's Abs In 'Pompeii'
By John Hutt
The teaser begins with what we are all familiar with, the rock encrusted bodies and remarkably well preserved city of Pompeii. After all, Pompeii was a gift to archeologists and scholars an untouched city that showed what life was like during the Pax Romana (Roman Peace).
We are then treated to some well-oiled gladiatorial looking men fighting (hello Kit Harington aka Jon Snow of Game Of Thrones fame), a few kissing scenes and of course, the fire and brimstone of Mount Vesuvius erupting lava all over the city. Aside from the fact that there was no evidence of any fighting at Pompeii (a relatively wealthy merchant city), there are poignant bodies clutching each other, and one would be stone hearted not to imagine the romance and emotion that was going on as the two lovers clutched to each other while being consumed by what they thought was the wrath of Vulcan.
But if the movie fails to deliver on the emotion, we at least have Harington's abs.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends